Implementation & Evaluation Resources
At NIHR CLAHRC Greater Manchester, we hold events for professionals who are interested in learning about implementing and evaluating change programmes.
The events focus on defining implementation research, theoretical frameworks for implementation, planning implementation, engaging and influencing stakeholders and evaluation.
Feedback from our events are as follows:
- "Really impressive to see academics being able to explain and engage novices with complex ideas and methids of working"
- "The models have given me a structure to evaluate my project and determine how to improve it."
- "Greater consideration of the 'why' of projects. The value of engagement with stakeholders and how this might influence my project"
- "Learning about the whole process will make my future planning, implementation and evaluation more robust and thorough"
- "Really enjoyed the day. Coming with a colleague who's working on the same project was beneficial."
- "Really enjoyed the workshops. Really helpful to apply to own project"
- "High quality content and very professional delivery"
A password for all presentations was provided on the day, please use the password to access the presentations.
If you click on the below items and enter the password to download them: