Call for abstracts: Supportive and palliative care research and audit conference
Wednesday 30 November 2016
Chancellors Hotel & Conference Centre, Fallowfield, Manchester
This free supportive and palliative care research and audit conference will give you an opportunity to network, share ideas and discuss and present audit and research findings with colleagues.
We’ll be celebrating excellent audit and research work in the field of palliative care, giving you an opportunity to hear from practitioners and researchers, with a focus on putting local evidence into practice, improving care provision and moving priority setting forward.
We’re looking for oral presentations of audit and research, as well as posters to be presented over lunch and during breaks. An independent panel will judge the posters, and prizes will be awarded to the top three posters.
Abstracts will be selected on:
- Relevance to their field of investigation
- Impact on the local and wider NHS.
Abstracts must conform to the following requirements:
- Include a short title (up to 20 words) and the author’s names (asterisk the presenting author)
- Maximum length: 250 words
- Structure: background/objectives, methods, results, implications
- Include presenting author’s contact details (including name, job title, institution and email address).
How to submit
The deadline for submission is Sunday 16 October 2016.
Register for the conference